Remote Gaming License
Obtaining licenses for gambling activities, tax consultancy & planning, legal strategy, consultancy, legal opinions & reports, registering companies in European jurisdictions without requiring the licensing of related activities.
Estonia Remote Gaming License
The gambling business started in Estonia in the late 90s and was originally regulated by the Lottery Act and the Gambling Act from 1995.
The gambling business started in Estonia in the late 90s and was originally regulated by the Lottery Act and the Gambling Act from 1995. Since 2009 the Gambling Law is in effect in Estonia and the licensing of foreign companies begin in 2011. The companies operating illegally are blocked by an ISP.
In the process of obtaining a gambling license for an online casino in Estonia, you will be assisted by a legal service provider, the Szilaghi Consulting company, which knows everything about gaming, licensing, and the requirements for obtaining a permit.
To be able to provide and operate online gambling in Estonia, a company must obtain two types of licenses:
- for legal activities – gambling, for a period of five years;
- to conduct gambling operations for a period of ten years.
You deserve the best result!
WE TAKE CARE TO RECEIVE IT.
Speak to a consultant today
Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.
All owners of casinos and gambling sites who wish to operate in Estonian territory must purchase a license for gambling. This rule applies to all organizations, whether they are in the European Union or not.
The following requirements are to be met by the applicant:
- documentary evidence of the presence of a share capital of at least 1 million euros;
- filing a certificate of no criminal record and violations in the conduct of the gaming business;
- compliance with Estonian laws;
- the obligation that the license will not be transferred to other hands;
- guarantees of conducting only gambling business;
- A license fee of Euro 50,000.
- Passports of the management and owners of the company (scans, copies).
- Charter and certificate of registration of the company (scans, copies).
- Certificate of registration of the legal address of the company with documentary evidence of its reality (utility bills).
- Bank certificate of opening an account and the availability of the necessary funds on it.
- Information about the software and website.
- Proof of ownership of the domain name.
- Business plan online casino containing financial statements.
- An application for a license in duplicate, filed with the Estonian tax and customs services.
- The license fee of Euro 48,000 – for making a decision on the application.
- The license fee for the coordination of the process – Euro 32,000.
- Additional charge for the creation of a tote – Euro 3,200 (if necessary).
- casino – 5% profit;
- lottery – 18% of the profits;
- slot machines – depends on their number and the gaming platform presented.
- Casinos that are located on sea transport, including foreign ones, under the Estonian flag, must also operate under a license;
- the name of the games – with the prefix of the manufacturer;
- on each site create a tab with information about the rules of the game, and contacts of the administrator.
Contact Szilaghi Consulting to Get Your Estonia Gambling License
For more than 17 years, Szilaghi Consulting has been working with startups, entrepreneurs, and companies already established for online gambling. We have worked all over the world, but we have a special and extensive practice in Estonia. During this time, I gained a deep knowledge of the requirements and general obligations of the process of incorporating the company and obtaining a license for gambling in Estonia. We have established relationships with industry stakeholders, including authorities, service providers, and other gaming companies. This positions us as market leaders in assisting our customers with Estonia licensing goals.
Through our extensive and carefully verified network of contacts in the country, we can ensure that you move efficiently through the entire setup process. We know everything you need to know about requirements, criteria, nuances, and possible obstacles and can help you prevent and navigate whatever comes your way.
To incorporate the company and apply for a gambling license in Estonia or just to discuss your plan, vision or options, contact Szilaghi Consulting today.