OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION
Obtaining Remote Company Incorporation
Want to get ahead of your competitors? Diversify your business internationally. Pay less taxes.
OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION
Setting up an offshore company demands complete knowledge of local laws and can be surprisingly complex in some cases depending on your business objectives and structure.
As we are living in times of globalization, the aspiration of entrepreneurs to recognize and set up ideal offshore company structures, as well as to benefit from the economic and tax advantages offered by a few jurisdictions, is undeniably comprehensible. One extraordinarily successful strategy is to use an offshore company to operate your online business. It is a technique used by Apple and Google.
If your business is based online and you incorporate your international company properly, it may have some very attractive tax benefits.
You deserve the best result!
WE TAKE CARE TO RECEIVE IT.
Speak to a consultant today
Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.
What is an Offshore Company?
There is a current misconception that offshore business is about evading taxes and hiding money from the government, which is certainly not the case.
There are 100% legitimate ways to structure your business interests overseas and realize significant benefits from an asset protection standpoint — as well as tax-standpoint.
Want an example? In the last few years, companies such as Google, Apple, and a multitude of other companies have cut their taxes by billions of dollars in completely legitimate ways.
Offshore businesses and companies are words with no definite legal or general meaning. In plain words, offshore means “anywhere, other than the place of the physical location of the person using this word”, or in other words – overseas. Offshore company does not have to be located in some exotic tax haven island.
Sometimes, the business location of the offshore company will be in the highly regulated high-tax onshore country and still be considered “offshore”, if it is set up correctly, and if you are not a resident of that country.
Companies registered in offshore jurisdictions can provide both offshore and onshore companies with beneficial tax regulations and/or uncommon company systems.
Companies registered in many countries will give access to the laws, different from your home country, which enables activities that are tax favorable for specific international business purposes.
Although the world of offshore businesses was presented by the media as a black-and-white world, it is far more complex.
The offshore business includes both tax havens and onshore high tax jurisdictions striving against each other to attain international companies and individuals with all methods of regulations and opportunities.
To set up an offshore company or relocate your existing business overseas is a crucial step toward internationalizing yourself and your assets. There are 100% legitimate ways to structure your business interests overseas and realize significant benefits from an asset protection standpoint — as well as tax-standpoint.
Who Needs an Offshore Company?
Taking part in international business can cause certain limitations, due to the residence of the country, you are settled in.
Forming an international company, in either offshore or onshore jurisdiction, can ease, or completely free you of any problems, that your domestic company may have, when entering certain markets, or when doing certain businesses.
Many individuals and corporations who use offshore companies and planning aspire to:
- Reduce Tax
- Manage Risk
- Maintain Privacy
- Protect Assets
- Enhance Assets
- Reduce Costs
- Entering Specific Markets
- Personal and Family Wealth Management
Reasons to Incorporate an Offshore Company
An offshore company can satisfy the need of entering the international business arena.
If you are doing some sort of international/cross-border business, the chances are big that you will need an offshore company.
The reasons for using offshore companies for international business are:
- Free Remittance Of Profits
- Security Of Property Rights
- Access To Tax Treaties
- Availability Of Offshore Experts
- Customs And Duty Exemptions
- Enhanced Privacy
- Fair Treatment
- Sanctity of Contracts
- Fewer Restrictions
- Higher Yields And Returns
- The Search For Political Stability
- Access To Top-rated Jurisdictions
- Accessing Low-Cost Areas
- Banking Privacy
- Access To Foreign Insurance
- Exchange Convertibility
- Government Cooperation
- Territorial Taxation
- Foreign Investment Inducements
- Tested Legal Systems
- Sophisticated Banking Facilities
- Reduced Taxation
Offshore Company Formation Jurisdictions
Every business is as unique as the individual behind it and as such, our team understands that each one has its own needs and visions. With over 17 years of experience in the iGaming sector, we know the ins and outs of every jurisdiction and can therefore provide indispensable advice on which jurisdiction will suit which client.
You don’t have to waste time with hotel reservations, tiring trips, visits to various tax agencies, or handle the paperwork. Once you have chosen where you want to register your Company, we’ll take care of everything within the deadline.
Antigua and Barbuda
Isle of Man
Our hands-on experience in all the key jurisdictions sets us apart from the competition. From all your corporate services needs to help you set up a gaming company, tax structures, and compliance– we have you covered!
Visit our Contact Us page and allow us to help you take your business to the next level.
How to open Offshore Company Today?
To set up an offshore company or relocate your existing business overseas is a crucial step toward internationalizing yourself and your assets.
Our services include offshore company formation and subsequent management and administration of such companies, including services of the Registered Agent, provision of the registered address, third-party directorship and company management services, shareholders, services, virtual office and secretarial services, bank account introductions, custody of documents and corporate searches, preparation of corporate and business documentation and general administration.
Our clients are private entrepreneurs as well as professional intermediaries such as tax consultants, financial advisors, accountants, and lawyers.
We will help you form a company, open a bank account, and provide full additional services according to your business and personal needs.
There are a number of steps you need to take to incorporate an international company and Szilaghi Consulting can take care of them for you. Here is what you need to do:
1. Select your preferred location. In case you already have jurisdiction in mind, just contact us and let us guide you through the entire process. Reach to us if you are considering multiple options and we´ll tell you which is the optimum jurisdiction for you.
2. Consider your needs. You need to be completely sure of what the objective of your company will be. Are you setting up a crypto exchange, online gambling company, or forex brokerage? Will the company just hold assets? Or is it for another purpose? Where is your target market located? Be totally clear and ready to communicate this in full as it will have a big impact on how we tailor our service to you.
3. Contract Szilaghi Consulting. At this stage, we will take an in-depth look at you and your business needs. From this and combining it with our experience, we will advise you on the best jurisdiction to suit your needs. We will never sell you something that won’t work for you and we always take the time to get to know our clients properly before giving advice.
4. Collect documents. Once jurisdiction has been decided upon, our consultants will tell you what we need from you. This will include due diligence and various identity documents, information on the business activity, and a range of other documents. Once we have them, we will get the ball rolling.
5. Sit back and relax. As soon as you’ve handed over the required documents to us, there really is little else to do. We will handle matters from here on out so you can take care of your other business needs.
Have you already selected your preferred location and are looking for a free consultation? Contact us now!
Contact Szilaghi Consulting to Get Your Offshore Company Registration
For over 17 years, Szilaghi Consulting has been working in the international business industry and we have assisted countless clients in incorporating offshore companies, opening offshore branches, setting up trusts in offshore jurisdictions and opening an offshore entity, and applying for applicable licenses. We have experienced almost all the designed business scenarios and we have guided our clients through a smooth and efficient process.
As our client, you are at the heart of our business and our only goal is to serve your business needs while protecting your interests. If you are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and competitively priced partner to incorporate your offshore company, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us. We like to communicate with our customers, troubleshoot their problems, and offer solutions. We invite you to contact us today to discuss this with one of our agents. Let us help you take your business to the next level.