ONLINE GAMBLING LICENSE
Obtaining Remote Gaming License
Want to get ahead of your competitors online? The first step is knowing how you stack up.
OBTAINING REMOTE GAMING LICENSE
Szilaghi Consulting offers support to casinos, lottery operators, and sports betting companies as well as other entities active in the igaming and gambling market.
Szilaghi Consulting will assist you in obtaining the gambling licenses in the following jurisdictions: Antigua and Barbuda, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Malta, Romania, and the United Kingdom. Our lawyers will collect documents and negotiate with representative offices of the above countries, which makes the process of obtaining permission quick and easy.
Why do you need a gambling license?
It allows running a legal casino online and warrants the casino operator’s trustworthy behavior and commitment to a fair gaming policy. A license is also an indicator of decency and transparency in business operations and the security of the gaming software offered to customers.
The main reasons why you need to get an online gambling license are:
- You can operate legally in several jurisdictions
- Gain credibility and give your customers a sense of security
- You do not risk being prosecuted for operating an illegal gambling site
- Your product can be offered worldwide legally
- Get tax benefits from offshore licensing jurisdictions
- You can negotiate advantageous conditions with payment providers
- You can open a settlement account in several jurisdictions
- You can promote your products through profitable advertising offers
- You can work with the best hardware vendors
- You can get the best games and other forms of software for your platform.
- List your gaming app on Play and iStore
You deserve the best result!
WE TAKE CARE TO RECEIVE IT.
Speak to a consultant today
Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.
How to Select a Jurisdiction?
When choosing a jurisdiction, the main factors to consider are reputation, licensing requirements, complexity, and duration of the application procedure, initial and annual costs, taxes applied. Below is a brief overview of the most frequently chosen international gambling jurisdictions and the conditions they offer. You need to consider what you want to accomplish, as this will have an impact on where your business should be based. Items such as accounting, reporting, confidentiality, taxes, payment providers, settlement accounts, and commercial ones must be evaluated. Our extensive practical experience in online games and corporate services means that we can help our clients work legally, successfully, and in a tax-efficient way while ensuring their compliance.
We can help our clients obtain online gambling licenses in the following jurisdictions:
Antigua and Barbuda
To obtain a license, you need to submit a number of documents in accordance with the laws of Antigua and Barbuda. There is a one-time fee for filing an application, as well as a small percentage of taxes on net gambling wins.
It is considered one of the most reliable countries for licensing; it has a single application form for bookmakers, slot machines, bingo, lotteries, and casinos. To register a company, you need to register with the Chamber of Commerce of the Antilles.
The level of reliability is very high, but the procedure itself takes a little longer. Here is a rather large list of contributions, which is revised depending on the direction of the client.
The first country with jurisdiction to issue gambling licenses. Representatives of her commission draw up three types of different forms, which our lawyers will help you to understand.
Selecting a jurisdiction to start a business with online casino, bingo, poker or sports betting is a challenging task. If you are unsure about the jurisdiction that best suits your needs and budget, we will be happy to help you make the right selection. Click the Contact Us button below to start the project.
What to consider when choosing an offshore jurisdiction
To choose the most appropriate offshore jurisdiction for your business, you need to consider the following key elements:
- Price. One of the most important factors to consider when selecting a particular jurisdiction is cost. You need to set a budget and how much you can spend on licensing, setup, embedding, operations, and ongoing maintenance. Once you know this, you can see which jurisdictions fit into your budget and give you the flexibility you need.
- Political and economic stability. If the country where you want to open your gambling company is in a political or economic crisis, it can cause you a lot of problems. Opt for an economically, politically and socially stable place. With this stability comes the added advantage that you don’t have to worry about things like exchange rates, profit remittance or negotiating terms with third party contractors.
- Double taxation treaties. It is extremely important to consider the number of double taxation treaties that a jurisdiction has negotiated with other countries. You do not want to be in a situation of paying taxes in two separate jurisdictions. Some of the benefits of offshore companies include non-payment of business income or gaming income, but you can only really enjoy this if certain treaties are in place. If in doubt, contact one of Szilaghi Consulting’s consultants, who will undertake a tax optimization process for you and your corporate structure.
- Confidentiality. Different licensing jurisdictions have different requirements for confidentiality, exchange of information and personal details of the final owners. Depending on your specific circumstances, you need to decide what level of privacy you want and then choose the jurisdiction that can offer it.
- Durability. Not every jurisdiction is right for every type of business. Before making a decision, you need to evaluate information such as capital requirements, deposit requirements, disclosure requirements, audit, tax exemptions, incorporation periods, policies, compliance, and more. This can be a complicated process with many considerations, so we advise you to talk extensively with your corporate service provider.
Although research is highly recommended, this is not a decision that should be made easily or on its own. The best solution is to contact Szilaghi Consulting to benefit from our 17 years of experience in offshore jurisdictions. Let us go and talk to you about all the options, evaluate which one best suits your needs, and then run the ball once the decision has been made.
Every business is as unique as the individual behind it and as such, our team understands that each one has its own needs and visions. With over 17 years of experience in the iGaming sector, we know the ins and outs of every jurisdiction and can therefore provide indispensable advice on which license will suit which client.
Our hands-on experience in all the key jurisdictions sets us apart from the competition. From all your corporate services needs to helping you obtain an online betting license, setting up a gaming company, tax structures, and compliance– we have you covered!
Visit our Contact Us page and allow us to help you take your business to the next level.
Contact Szilaghi Consulting to Get Your Online Gaming License
Szilaghi Consulting has been providing services to the online gambling industry for over 17 years. We have helped our clients to make the right choices, to realize their visions, to overcome obstacles, and, above all, to succeed. We offer transparency and efficiency and we are committed to always acting only in your interest.
Our experience in obtaining online and offline gambling licenses differentiates us from the competition. We cover all your needs, from the incorporation of the gambling company, the creation of fiscal and compliance structures, to obtaining the gambling license.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with us. We like to communicate with our customers, troubleshoot their problems, and offer solutions. We invite you to contact us today to discuss this with one of our agents. Let us help you take your business to the next level.